Fwd: GR proposal: code of conduct

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Mar 20 04:07:52 UTC 2014

This just in. I particularly like these points:
Two community codes of conduct we especially like are the Django code
of conduct and the Rust code of conduct. Why? Because these codes of
conduct:

    List specific common behaviors that are not okay
    Include detailed directions for reporting violations
    Have a defined and documented complaint handling process

Cheers
Zenaan