Is zeitgeist safe?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 7 21:27:14 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-05-07 at 15:52 -0400, Theodore Alcapotaxis wrote:
> > From: Jerry Stuckle
> >
> > And
> > their HQ are less than 10 miles from me. In fact, I'll be right over
> > that way Thursday.
>
> If you are going to drop by at the NSA, please let them know that I am
> interested in getting a job as a cyber spook with them. Heck, I can
> even work for them for free. I just wish to learn how to spy and do
> mass surveillance on Americans and the world.
>
> Please tell them that I am a very keen and fast learner and am willing
> to help install backdoors in any and every software, including Debian.

Unlikely the NSA want's smart people to work for them, but likely they
won't completely clueless people either. It's not that easy to become an
employee being classified top secret, that's why I have some concerns
about Snowden. IMO Snowden does promotion pro the NSA, by faking to be a
whistleblower. Assumed the NSA has got the absolute control over the
Internet, why don't they eliminate child porn websites?

It's a confidence game, they don't have got the power they claim to
have. I guess it's just promotion.

Btw. if you want to become an employee being classified top secret, they
will observe you, your family and everybody who cultivate contacts to
you. The Snowden story, becoming an employee just to be a whistleblower,
his Robin Hood philosophy, most likely is a lie. It at least is hard to
believe.