Application for asylum

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:47:31 UTC 2014

On 05/13/2014 06:48 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Scott, Reco, that's the problem, there is serious news in Germany too,
> but the "popular" news on the radio, on television and by the printed
> press tends to write nonsense like this. Other popular news are about
> weight loss of Federal Chancellor A. Merkel. There are no explanations,
> they simply repeat the bullshit again and again. This is done for brain
> washing. Do you know that a famous German soccer player is a criminal?
> Many people claim that it's ok, since he was a good soccer player, he is
> allowed to steal from the German folks. Visit the homepage of the EU.
> The EU Regulation that force HDDs to be "Green" HDDs, by far isn't the
> most worse EU Regulation. Europe is on the wrong track, it's a pity and
> makes me afraid.

I researched the problem and, seriously, there is no where to go
anymore. If you could find an tiny deserted atoll in the Pacific with
potable water, most likely a seaplane would land, a rifle thrust into
your hands to guard the place from the Japanese, and told to mow the
grass, for the Chinese motherland.

You MIGHT escape if you don't mind terrible cold and learn to live with
all you need carried on your back. Just go to northern Montana and head
further north to become a "mountain man". There's plenty of places there
that no human foot has trod. The only female companionship you would be
likely to find would be meaner than you. :) Ric

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png