Application for asylum

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Tue May 13 23:04:59 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 02:37:18PM -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 05/13/2014 05:30 AM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> >P.S. Where the hell did you "think" your were going to get "asylum"
> >from? Hollywood?
> >It means "sanctuary".....
>
> There is no escape. No one will find "sanctuary" until Hollywood is burnt to
> the ground and it's ashes scattered widely. :) Ric

Some woman will sell you "sanctuary", according to the cult.

FWIW, I think Ralf was right about 'asylum'.
Scott, If he jumped in a Dinghy and headed for Australia, he'd be known
as one of 'them asylum seekers', correct? He wouldn't be known as a
sanctuary seeker.

Forget about anything else he'd be known as in this case. :)

oppressing." --- Malcolm X