Application for asylum

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed May 14 02:40:32 UTC 2014

On 5/13/14, Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/05/14 19:03, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> The news
>
> <snipped>
>
> I see the problem.
> I feel your pain.
> Now turn off the television.
> And don't turn it on again.
> Then stop 'sharing' this crap and get a life, or get a Ffffacebook
> account - that's what they're for.  (don't take that the wrong way though).

:)

Yes. Yes. Embrace your inner child brothers and sisters of the light.
I feel an enlightened conversation rising, rising. That's right,
raising your spirit brothers!

> P.S. Where the hell did you "think" your were going to get "asylum"
> from? Hollywood?

:)

Nuthin' like a good asylum.

On 5/13/14, Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/05/14 19:53, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> On Tue, 2014-05-13 at 19:30 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>>> Now turn off the television. And don't turn it on again.
>>
>> Actually I try to read news about the Ukraine, but the news are like
>> that:
>>
>> Ukraine = bad situation Guilty = Putin Putin = homophobe European
>> tranny won European song contest = good for the Ukraine
>
> Eurovision song contest.... remind me again, why is that news (outside
> the frock happy world)?
> Where do you get your Ukrainian news? Not NineMSN I hope? :)

I hear the CIA has healthy economic relationships with the New York
Times. That's where I get my Ukrainian news :)

On 5/13/14, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> Apropos soccer: Bread and circuses, IOW everything bad is forgotten,
> when German folks can watch soccer and a few other sports, even if the
> sports arenas would be build by slaves. However, I care about the
> Ukraine at the moment and not about sports or a Schlager music song
> contest.

Many of us do too Ralph. And, so I hear, especially the CIA - in a
very economic and control-orientated sort way :)

In fact, you'd probably find that certain Amerri-can interests care
about Ukraine so much, they might consider engineering an insurgent
overturning of that young and struggling democracy in order to further
global geopolitical power interests..

 ... oh ... wait ...

Oh well, I hear Paris Hilton is pregnant ...

On 5/13/14, Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user at gmail.com> wrote:
> Entertainment is not news.

Get. Firetrucked! Are you serious? That's ... that's ...

I'm struggling to find words.

Here I was thinking "Abe Lincoln, Vampire Slayer" was a documentary.

My god ... I feel so ... deceived. Deceived.

So long all. I'm going to live in a Monastery for the rest of my life...

On 5/14/14, Bob Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:03:24AM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>> I need asylum outside of Europe. I can't stand the brain-dead folks
>> anymore.
>
> Where? U.S.? Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa.

No, silly, Germany.

Oh .. wait...