FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed May 21 00:58:12 UTC 2014

Jerry, David is not only within his rights to ask for us
offtopic-happy flamethreaders to go to the offtopic list, your
suggestion to 'not add to the bandwidth' is a genuine slap in the face
of David's good grace, apology for personal attack (which was
understandable) and his repeated relatively gentle hints.

WE need to lift our game, not David.

And then for you to say "no I don't care, you're the one responding"
(which itself is a response, and a slap in the face to David) and to
THEN go and reply to that with a SPELLING correction - this is
RIDICULOUS, and as David said, completely UNFAIR to those who
subscribed to debian-user for the purposes of that list.

If you don't like the offtopic list, fine, but please respect those
who want debian-user to be what it is intended for.

Thanks
Zenaan