OT: Our clothing kills - [Fwd: Unsere Kleidung ist tödlich]

Unknown Crewman unknown.crewman at rocketship.com
Wed Feb 25 11:45:58 UTC 2015

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:44:53 +0200 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> Not exactly sure what you mean by "handle as spam", but as as far as
> I know marking such mails as spam on Gmail or Yahoo will increase
> their spam score also for other Gmail or Yahoo subscribers.

Then I would use a filter rule to move it to a special folder instead of
marking it as spam. I'm using POP accounts and MUAs on my PC using
Bogofilter. When ever possible I disable ISPs spam detection, because
they cause to much false positives for mailing lists. Sure, instead I
use the ISPs filters to ban some mails completely, but I don't ban
avaaz at avaaz.org. I receive their mail, but I trained Bogofilter to move
it to the spam folder, I also could use a filter rule instead,
but I guess there's no need to do it, since AFAIK Bogofilter doesn't
interact with blacklists.