OT: Our clothing kills - [Fwd: Unsere Kleidung ist tödlich]

Ralf Mardorf unknown.crewman at rocketship.com
Tue Mar 3 12:49:23 UTC 2015

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 00:19:34 +1300
> So I was just trying to get Mr Crewman's explanation of useless.

Me, myself, I and Mr. Mardorf are thinking of this:

- electioneering sometimes can change politics
- chain of beacons and Easter marches never changed anything
- civil disobedience always changes the world

When I decided to not join the German armed forces the jail sentence was harder than a jail sentence for a child molesters was. IOW to _not accept_ to learn how to kill other people, in a country that started both world wars, was a harder crime, than fucking a child. Anyway, a lot of people from my generation decided not to join the German armed forces.

Btw. we were free to write to an ethics tribunal and beg for doing alternative service, for much longer than war service. It was very hard to be accepted by this ethics tribunal, others and I were accepted, we were free to do alternative service, but we didn't, because doing this meant to accept war services. Because others and I chose civil disobedience, that resulted in several years of fleeing, without health insurance, without the possibility to visit a school or to do legal work (we decided not to go to jail ;), nowadays young men aren't forced to join German armed forces or to write to an ethics tribunal and beg for doing alternative service anymore.