[D-m-team] debian-maintainers_1.31_i386.changes REJECTED

Joey Hess joeyh at debian.org
Sat May 3 19:49:08 UTC 2008

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi Maintainer,
>
> rejected, you did something wrong or you wouldnt have ended up in BYHAND.
> Please fix and reupload.
>
> --
> bye Joerg
>

> ===
>
> If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
> override file requires editing, reply to this email.

The only reasons I can see why dak would leave debian-maintainers in
byhand are:

- An upload by someone who is not a maintainer of the package.
- byhand-dm exiting nonzero due to a command in it (such as dak
  import-keyring or sendmail) failing exceptionally.

Um, thought there would be more cases, but that's all I see.

The first of these doesn't seem to be the cause of it not be automatically
processed from byhand this time, AFAICS. If the second happened, that
would be some kind of dak bug or system misconfiguration.

More info?

--
see shy jo