[D-m-team] debian-maintainers_1.31_i386.changes REJECTED

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar anibal at debian.org
Tue May 6 09:10:22 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 03:49:08PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
>Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>>Hi Maintainer,
>>
>>rejected, you did something wrong or you wouldnt have ended up in BYHAND.

There wasn't any difference in the way debian-maintainers_1.31 and
debian-maintainers_1.30 were uploaded.

debian-maintainers_1.30 was the last sucessfull upload and
debian-maintainers_1.31 was done during the following day.

>>Please fix and reupload.

I'll upload debian-maintainers_1.32 in the same way as both
debian-maintainers_1.30 and debian-maintainers_1.31.