[D-m-team] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Larry Thomson lathmson at aim.com
Sat May 2 09:18:59 UTC 2009

 Hi,

I am Larry Thomson, a family lawyer to Late Susan Ackman, who died in London UK. Before the death of my late client, she lodge (Three million Dollars) in a secret safe. The deposit was known by both of us.

Unfortunately, she passed away, with no next of kin, nor children or family members as her beneficiary. It is on this note that you come in. I would like to make you her beneficiary to the inheritance. Please, have nothing to worry about, as all legal documentations certifying you as the Sole-Beneficiary will be prepared by me. I intended to claim the funds for myself, but I cannot do that because I am her lawyer and that will raise question- Why me.

If you agree to do this with me, then we will split the total amount 40/60, which means you get one million two hundred thousand dollars, while the balance is mine. If you oblige, then send me your full name, Age, Cell number and country, in order for me to prepare the legal claim documents for the funds to be released to you. Remember that this transaction requires confidentiality. Kindly response to me at (lathmson at googlemail.com ) Awaiting your response.

Regards
Larry Thomson