[D-m-team] Dear Beloved One.

judith missjudith at centrum.sk
Sun May 3 18:51:57 UTC 2009

Dearest One,

Good day and how are you? I hope all is well with you and your family.

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Miss Judith Emilie Tangara, 22yrs old, the only Daughter of Late Dr Franck Tangara from Republic of Cote D'Ivoire, I know it is normal and natural for you to wonder why I contacted for assistance in this transaction when we have not met each other before, I am pleading that you bepatient with me because I have no choice than to do what I amdoing now since it is the only way out of this problem I found myself based on the fact that most times in life, One must confide in another Person to survive, I therefor edecided to contact you to find a solution to my problem irrespective of the fact that we never knew each other, please do not misunderstand me since a journey of hundred miles starts with a step,I am therefore begging you to accept me with an open heart and mind,it is the situation I found myself that made me to contact you and ask for your assistance.

I am contacting you to assist me transfer the Sum ofUS$9,500.000.00, which my late father deposited when he was alive. I inherited the money from my Late Father which he made from the sale of Crude Oil Business for investment foreign Company, while I continue my education because I stoped my education dabruptly due to the death of my parents. My mother died after giving birth to my younger sister Lily, but Lily never knew our mother. Behold, Lily later died in a motor acciden my only hope and courage in life which was my late father was brutally killed by unknown assasins.
Many thanks to you if you can help me as I would compensate you with a good percentage of the money which is negotiable after the money has been successfully transferred and confirmed in your account.

Thanks and God bless you as I wait for your urgent respond,
Your's Faithfully,
Best regards.,
Have a nice day,
Miss Judith Emilie Tangara