[Dbconfig-common-devel] Using Database Information In Config Files

Daniel Watkins daniel.watkins at credativ.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 14:18:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 18:27 +0100, sean finney wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 04:21:53PM +0000, Daniel Watkins wrote:
> > Excellent, this has got me most of the way.  I'm intending to use the
> > template format to generate the configuration file.  However, FreePBX
> > can support multiple database engines, and I haven't found a way to
> > substitute the database engine into the config file.  Is there something
> > like _DBC_DBTYPE_?
>
> yes, _DBC_DBTYPE_ :)  if the documentation is missing that then it's a bug.
Excellent, thanks.  Could you clarify for me where the documentation for
these substitution variables is?  I've been poking around trying to work
them out, but haven't found what is obviously a canonical source.

Dan

--
credativ ltd         UK office:  +44 1788 298150
PO Box 3868          Direct ext: +44 1788 298152
Rugby                Email:      daniel.watkins at credativ.co.uk
CV21 3WW             Web:        http://www.credativ.co.uk/

credativ limited is registered in England & Wales, company no. 5261743
registered office: Suite 2 Bloxam Court, Corporation Street, Rugby CV21
2DU