[Dbconfig-common-devel] Using Database Information In Config Files

sean finney seanius at debian.org
Thu Nov 6 07:20:50 UTC 2008

hi daniel,

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 02:18:07PM +0000, Daniel Watkins wrote:
> Excellent, thanks.  Could you clarify for me where the documentation for
> these substitution variables is?  I've been poking around trying to work
> them out, but haven't found what is obviously a canonical source.

the documentation, if anywhere, should be either in the manpage or one of the
two sgml files[1] in the doc directory from svn[2].  and if it's not there, then
i'd say it's something that *ought* to be documented, and patches are welcomed
warmly :)

	sean

[1] note that these are the source for the published docs, but the published
    docs may be out of date.
[2] svn://svn.debian.org/dbconfig-common/trunk/