[Dbconfig-common-devel] Disable database management

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Fri Apr 29 12:36:14 UTC 2016

Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org> writes:

Hello, it's me again,

[...]

>> Easiest way: install dbconfig-no-thanks (available in sid,
>> testing/strech and jessie-backports). But you didn't tell us which
>> version of Debian you are running.
>
> Thanks a lot, I just had a problem on Ubuntu Xenial[1].

Is there anything to do in postinst to handle the case where the admin
opt-out dbconfig-common.

It looks like there is an issue in sympa[1] due to the way the
postinst[2] is written.

Regards.

Footnotes:
[1]  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sympa/+bug/1576618

[2]  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/sympa.git/tree/debian/sympa.postinst#n235

--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF