[Dctrl-tools-devel] Future of Business Jet Conference - 3 weeks to go

Alison Singhal alison at quaynote.com
Wed Oct 14 09:46:47 UTC 2009

Hello

We have only got three weeks to go until the 3rd Annual Future of Business Jet conference that is taking place on the 4th and 5th November 2009 at the Westbury Hotel, Mayfair, London.

The Conference is chaired by Sean Gates, Gates and Partners and we have assembled a world class set of speakers including:

* David Best, Signature Flight Support * Claudio Camelier, Embraer * Stewart Cordner, BAE Systems Asset Management
* William Curtis, Rizon Jet * Peter Edwards, Jet Aviation Management * Oscar S. Garcia, InterFlight Global Corporation * Andrew Hoy, ExecuJet Aviation Group AG * Brian Humphries, EBAA * Steve Jones, Oxford Airport * Guy Lachlan, BBGA * Ron Lindsay, Gates Aviation Consulting * David Macdonald, Air Partner plc * Aoife O'Sullivan, Gates and Partners * Nick Perkins, Bombardier * David Poltorak, ARINC * Cdr. Bud Slabbaert, St Gallen Airport * Greg Thomas, PrivatAir * Toennies von Limburg, Bank of America
To see the full programme go to http://www.quaynote.com/ankiti/www/?code=Jets09&f=programme

The conference which runs over 2 days also has frequent networking opportunities, including the conference cocktail party, to allow you to further debate and discuss those topics that have come up in either the plenary debate or the panel sessions.  In addition, we have our roundtable champagne discussion groups to allow you to break up into smaller groups to debate a topic in greater detail.

You can register for your conference place on-line at http://www.quaynote.com/ankiti/www/?code=Jets09&f=register

If you have further questions either email alison at quaynote.com or telephone 44 (0) 208 348 3704.

With best wishes

Alison