[Dctrl-tools-devel] String freeze schedule?

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.fi
Wed Dec 7 18:02:52 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 01:42:00PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> don't all apply cleanly any more, it will take me some time to apply
> those changes on master as you proposed, merge them on into maint-2.20
> before the call for translation (so not within an hour, but more
> realistically tonight).

Please apply them to maint-2.20 and merge to master, not the other way around,
if they belong to both branches.

I'd prefer to be able to review any major terminological changes.  Minor
changes (even if there are a lot of them) are ok without review.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/