[Dctrl-tools-devel] String freeze schedule?

David Prévot david at tilapin.org
Wed Dec 7 18:16:16 UTC 2011

Le 07/12/2011 14:02, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho a écrit :
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 01:42:00PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
>> don't all apply cleanly any more, it will take me some time to apply
>> those changes on master as you proposed, merge them on into maint-2.20
>> before the call for translation (so not within an hour, but more
>> realistically tonight).
>
> Please apply them to maint-2.20 and merge to master, not the other way around,
> if they belong to both branches.

Thanks for the precision, I'll do it that way. Actually, only one patch
was messy, others are fine (since I'm back home, it's easier for me to
take care of that than this summer when you asked), I'll do some more
checks and update soon. The translations now really needs an update:

91 translated messages, 18 fuzzy translations, 5 untranslated messages.

> I'd prefer to be able to review any major terminological changes.  Minor
> changes (even if there are a lot of them) are ok without review.

Right, thanks for the confidence.

Regards

David