[Deb-scipy-devel] Scipy changes ACCEPTED

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:06:07 +0200

--EY/WZ/HvNxOox07X

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 01:45:12PM +0100, Jos=E9 Fonseca wrote:
> BTW, every once in a while I check packages.qa.debian.org and=20
> python-scipy nevers shows up. What's the current status?

Good news on this side: the packages have been processed, and I was able
to install the new version for i386, which means that the autobuild ran
smoothely on that arch. =20

--=20
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).

--EY/WZ/HvNxOox07X

--EY/WZ/HvNxOox07X--