[Deb-scipy-devel] Scipy changes ACCEPTED

José Fonseca j_r_fonseca@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:37:25 +0100

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 09:06:07AM +0200, Alexandre wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 01:45:12PM +0100, José Fonseca wrote:
> > BTW, every once in a while I check packages.qa.debian.org and
> > python-scipy nevers shows up. What's the current status?
>
> Good news on this side: the packages have been processed, and I was able
> to install the new version for i386, which means that the autobuild ran
> smoothely on that arch.

That's good news indeed.

Nevertheless I find strange the autobuilder's difficulties building
python-scipy on other arches because python-scipy-core is not available:
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=python-scipy . Will the situation
unlock itself automatically, or does it need some manual intervention?

BTW, there is something very wrong with the scipy-dev mailing
lists, as my emails don't seem to reach it no matter what...

Regards,

José Fonseca