[Deb-scipy-devel] Scipy changes ACCEPTED

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:31:48 +0200

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 10:37:25PM +0100, Jos=E9 Fonseca wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 09:06:07AM +0200, Alexandre wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 01:45:12PM +0100, Jos=E9 Fonseca wrote:
> > > BTW, every once in a while I check packages.qa.debian.org and=20
> > > python-scipy nevers shows up. What's the current status?
> >=20
> > Good news on this side: the packages have been processed, and I was able
> > to install the new version for i386, which means that the autobuild ran
> > smoothely on that arch. =20
>=20
> That's good news indeed.
>=20
> Nevertheless I find strange the autobuilder's difficulties building
> python-scipy on other arches because python-scipy-core is not available:
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=3Dpython-scipy . Will the situation
> unlock itself automatically, or does it need some manual intervention?

I think the build admins will sort this out. I'll ask around, and report
back here.

>=20
> BTW, there is something very wrong with the scipy-dev mailing
> lists, as my emails don't seem to reach it no matter what...

Well, this mail made it in the archives, at least
(http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/deb-scipy-devel/2004-October/0000=
10.html)

--=20
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C

--XF85m9dhOBO43t/C--