[Deb-scipy-devel] scipy build logs on alpha

José Fonseca j_r_fonseca@yahoo.co.uk
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:45:12 +0100

Alexandre,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 03:10:16PM +0200, Alexandre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been having problems with my alpha station (debian's kernel 2.6
> doesn't like ext3 root filesystems on that arch), but finally managed to
> boot it, and get the build logs for scipy and f2py.
>
> They are attached to this mail.

I've skimmed trhough all of them and everything seems alright, doesn't
it? There are the usual compiler errors resulting of the compiler
recognition, and the harmless warnings of upstream C code.

Running the scipy regression tests would provide some reassurance.

BTW, every once in a while I check packages.qa.debian.org and
python-scipy nevers shows up. What's the current status?

Regards,

José Fonseca