[Deb-scipy-devel] New numpy release

Gudjon I. Gudjonsson gudjon at mc2.chalmers.se
Mon Sep 11 19:03:45 UTC 2006

Hi again
   I have to change my previous claims. There is nothing wrong with the
building process but the following dependencies should be added
Build depends
swig, libumfpack4-dev (but not libufsparse-dev )
Package depends
libumfpack4
Sorry, libumfpack4 was not installed on my computer previously.
But libumfpack4 unfortunately conflicts with libufsparse  that octave2.9
depends on.  I would really like to have octave 2.9 installed as well. Is
there any way around this?

Regards
Gudjon

Ps. Thanks for the nice packaging work (although I am complaining a little
bit:)

Þann Mánudagur 11 september 2006 18:55 skrifaði Gudjon I. Gudjonsson: