Packagebrowser mis-usage

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Wed, 28 May 2003 00:12:15 +0200

--4SFOXa2GPu3tIq4H

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 01:25:33PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:

> There are almost as many tags mis-added as there are added correctly
> right now. :-( I'm kind of "annoyed" by that.

I still think it's just people having a look around the system: you could
try having two copies of the database, an official one and another that
gets re-initialized from the official one from time to time.

You can then use the latter to implement a test-drive system for
newcomers to the site, putting in every page a "Do the real thing" link
that sends you in the corresponding editing page of the official
database editor.

Ciao,

Enrico

--4SFOXa2GPu3tIq4H