Debtags wishlist?

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:54:31 +0200

Hi,

> whom should I contact, if I have wishes for debtags
> categories?  I like to get rid of a meta-package, that could
> be replaced by some tags.

This list or me directly.
But i'd prefer if you write to this list, so things can be discussed
openly.

With just 17 updated packages during the last month (!!) the tagging
process is stalled. In fact we have a degradation in the amount of
tagged packages, due to packages being removed/renamed/added.
What should we do next? Was there much feedback on synaptic-debtags?
Should we head for intergration of tags into the package data?
Or should we postpone this until after the sarge release
(i.e. forever? ;-)

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.   //\