Debtags Library

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:22:19 +0200

Hi Enrico,

> The class Debtags::Tag (and Debtags::Facet) that I'm working on now are

Do we really need to make a difference between Facets and Tags?
How will we handle subfacets then?

I believe that sooner or later we'll need subfacets.
For example the "tech" area, or the "file-formats" we had could be
grouped. Right now we have a "media" facet i think and a "sound" facet.
shouldn't it be like media::sound::something?

Having tags for file formats is a nice thing, but i thing we should
group file formats because there are way to many. But most could be
grouped in things like ff::media::container, ff::media::audio etc.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--=20
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
        The best things in life are free: Friendship and Love.        //\
 Man kann sich auch in Gesellschaft anderer einsam f=FChlen. Weizs=E4cker=
 V_/_