Debian Package Tags

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:48:42 +0100

Hello G=C3=BCrkan,

> I have found this here:
> http://debian.vitavonni.de/packagebrowser/?tags=3Ddesktop%2Cdesktop%3A%=
3Agnustep
> but before I start working on this, can you tell me my work will be not=
 wasted?

Right now i think your work would mostly be wasted.
We first need to define a proper set of tags we want to use.

> And can you fix these things as well:
> GNUStep is GNUstep

This exactly fits to the insufficiently-definedness of the package tags.

For me GNUStep has indeed been something inbetween of a widget toolkit
and a desktop environment.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--=20
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o=
_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //=
\
    Wer keine Zeit mehr mit echten Freunden verbringt, der wird bald   V_=
/_
            sein Gleichgewicht verlieren. --- Michael Levine