Faceted tags

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:26:45 +0200

--11Y7aswkeuHtSBEs

Hello!

I'm happy to tell anyone that I finally graduated!

After graduation I finally had a look at the faceted catalogation stuff
and I think it makes a lot of sense!

My first intention is to download the last tag vocabulary and reorganize
it in faceted style, then provide a renaming table to convert the old
tag sets.  I did this already for another project of mine and it really
seems to have meant a great change with a small effort!

Just a question before I proceed: where can I find the last tag
vocabulary?  Is the one in CVS the authoritative one or is there
something more updated somewhere else, like in Eric's website?

Ciao,

Enrico

--11Y7aswkeuHtSBEs

--11Y7aswkeuHtSBEs--