Ops! (debtags-edit uses new libtagcoll)

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Wed, 19 May 2004 07:40:01 -0300

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot that debtags-edit uses a new libtagcoll.

You can download the new libtagcoll (included src and i386 binary
packages) at
http://zini.ddts.net/enrico/store/libtagcoll-0.6-preview.tar.gz

I'm still not uploading the new libtagcoll to the archive because there
are a couple of things I want to add.  I plan to do it this afternoon,
GMT-5.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW, in the meantime I'm considering splitting the backend search code
=66rom debtags-edit into a libdebtags library which can wrap libtagcoll
and libapt-pkg and provide debian-specific tagged collection functions,
including vocabulary management.  This was planned for a long time, and
it seems it may be the right time for it to happen.

Herv=E9: I told you one day I'd have done it :)

Benjamin: we may want to discuss a chat about what functions to put in
the library, since you're implementing similar things in packagesearch.

Ciao,

Enrico

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--