New subversion repository

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Fri, 21 May 2004 11:14:07 -0300

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

Hello,

I've requested and obtained the creation of a subversion repository for
the deb-usability project on Alioth.

The address of the repository is:

	svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org:/svn/deb-usability

Inside the repository are a debtags-edit subrepository and a libdebtags
repository.

If you want to checkout debtags-edit, the command is:

	svn checkout svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org:/svn/deb-usability/debtags-edit/trunk

I'm now moving libdebtags code out of debtags-edit into libdebtags, and
I create a tag with the snapshot of the pre-split working code: to
get a working copy of debtags-edit code at the moment, please do:

	svn checkout svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org:/svn/deb-usability/debtags-edit/tags/pre-debtags-split

If everyone is comfortable with subversion (and after trying it, I can't
see how anyone couldn't be :) , we could consider moving the other CVS
repositories there.

Ciao,

Enrico

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP