[Debburn-devel] wodim package broken?

Lin Richardson lin at xmission.com
Sun Nov 26 10:32:48 CET 2006

Yes, I was having a pigmentally-challenged-follicle moment.  I removed the
bastardized cdrecord package and the wodim deb package installed without
incident.

Rather embarrassed that I bothered the list with it, thanks for the help.
Oh, I found out that this system was indeed installed from a Knoppix distro,
you were correct on that account as well.

Regards,
Lin