[Debburn-devel] What can I assume about libc?

Lorenz Minder lminder at gmx.net
Mon Oct 2 19:44:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just a quick question: What functions in libc can I use in cdrkit? I
guess probably everything from C89, but what about some widely-used
C99-functions?

I specifically care for:

* snprintf() and friends. Can I use this? Right now there is a
  replacement in libschily, but if that is to go it would be unwise to
  add more dependencies on it...

* <wchar.t> and its related functions. Can I use them, or should I just
  use iconv instead? Will iconv ever be mandatory for building cdrkit?

Best,
--Lorenz