[Debburn-devel] Please remove more of Schilling's crap

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Tue Oct 3 21:29:20 UTC 2006

#include <hallo.h>
* Nathanael Nerode [Tue, Oct 03 2006, 04:30:03PM]:
> libscg/scsitransp.c produces a scare quote:
>
> Warning: This version of libscg has not been configured via the standard
> autoconfiguration method of the Schily makefile system. There is a high risk
> that the code is not configured correctly and for this reason will not behave
> as expected.
>
> Delete this piece of crap.

If you mention the file, do you not read it before? Eg. the "not allowed
because of quality assurance" thing there.

Before you ask: We are waiting for an answer from Joerg Schilling to get
a clarification of the validity of such statements in the context of the
GPL. It is his decission, not ours. And not yours.

Eduard.

--
* aba bräuchte mal jemanden, der ihm die doku von d-i zum preseeding per
	dhcp vorliest ...