[Debburn-devel] using *.inf for CD-text

Alexander Kotelnikov sacha at myxomop.com
Thu Aug 30 20:44:46 UTC 2007

Hello.

I'd like to burn a CD with CD-Text information and I do not understand
how to do so.

I tried the following:

1. Burned a CD using
wodim dev=/dev/hdc -v -dao -useinfo -text -pad -audio *.wav

2. Dumped *.inf for the disk with
icedax dev=/dev/hdc -J -v titles

3. Filled audio*.inf with data.

4. Tried the same command as in 1. to burn a C hopefully with CD-Text,
   but with no luck.

So before looking into the code harder (I made a glance) I decided to
ask here first. Sorry if it is not the right place.

PS I see if run
wodim dev=/dev/hdc -v -dao -useinfo -text -pad -audio *.wav *.inf
(actually, with -dummy)
wodim parces *.inf and is going to create addional data tracks, may be
I just need these data tracks to be located right before/after
corresponding audio ones?

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia