[Debburn-devel] Problem with special characters

Olivier Dorémieux olivier at doremieux.org
Wed Oct 17 06:28:49 UTC 2007

if I do genisoimage -input-charset utf-8 ...
It says that utf-8 is not a valid charset
If I do genisoimage -input-charset help, utf-8 doesn't appear on the
list, that's why I was playing with 8859-15.
My understanding is that some of the charset are builtin genisoimage.
Are some charset missing? Should I install new packages? Should I
recompile genisoimage whit new options?

Thanks,

Olivier Dorémieux