[Debburn-devel] schilyutils upload

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Wed Aug 12 11:07:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 09:31:43AM +0000, Archive Administrator wrote:
> schilyutils_20090510-pre9-1_i386.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
> along with the files:

Is there any will to use libburnnia tools for things like this instead?

It is packaged for Debian though I haven't updated it to the latest
versions in a while.

I would love some help from people with other hardware actually.
Currently my tests before upload are very limited.

Simon.

--
oOoOo      "Life... Don't talk to me about life..." - Marvin       oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo