[Debburn-devel] schilyutils upload

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Wed Aug 12 12:36:27 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:07:32PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
>On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 09:31:43AM +0000, Archive Administrator wrote:
>> schilyutils_20090510-pre9-1_i386.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
>> along with the files:
>
>Is there any will to use libburnnia tools for things like this instead?
>
>It is packaged for Debian though I haven't updated it to the latest
>versions in a while.
>
>I would love some help from people with other hardware actually.
>Currently my tests before upload are very limited.

Sorry, I've been crap. It's very much my plan to move across to
libburnnia and friends and has been for a while. I have some porting
work that I need to do to make that happen usefully (e.g. the code in
genisoimage to generate jigdo files), and I'm struggling to find the
tuits.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane