[Debburn-devel] MinGW port

Pavel Koshevoy pavel at aragog.com
Wed Jul 1 17:54:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am wondering if I am reinventing the wheel here.  I've been working on
cdrkit-1.1.9 for the last 3 days trying to get it to work on MinGW (with
MSYS).  I've got everything to compile yesterday.  Today I've fixed a
couple of issues to make genisoimage and wodim work.  I've already made
a test .iso image, burned it to a DVD-R, and tested that it plays in
Window Media Player and Play Station 3.

Is there any interest in merging these changes into the main cdrkit
tree?  The changes were mostly in xconfig.h.in (changed a bunch of hard
coded #define to #cmakedefine) and CMakeLists.txt accordingly.  I also
added a few #if defined(__MINGW32__).

I'll need a couple of hours to clean up my tree to make a patch against
vanilla cdrkit-1.1.9.

Thank you,
    Pavel.