[Debburn-devel] MinGW port
pavel at aragog.com
Wed Jul 1 20:40:47 UTC 2009
Pavel Koshevoy wrote:
> I am wondering if I am reinventing the wheel here. I've been working
> on cdrkit-1.1.9 for the last 3 days trying to get it to work on MinGW
> (with MSYS). I've got everything to compile yesterday. Today I've
> fixed a couple of issues to make genisoimage and wodim work. I've
> already made a test .iso image, burned it to a DVD-R, and tested that
> it plays in Window Media Player and Play Station 3.
> Is there any interest in merging these changes into the main cdrkit
> tree? The changes were mostly in xconfig.h.in (changed a bunch of
> hard coded #define to #cmakedefine) and CMakeLists.txt accordingly. I
> also added a few #if defined(__MINGW32__).
> I'll need a couple of hours to clean up my tree to make a patch
> against vanilla cdrkit-1.1.9.
> Thank you,
I've attached the patch file. You can apply it against vanilla cdrkit-1.1.9
To build this I've used TDM/MinGW (gcc 4.4.0), msys, precompiled mingw
regex and iconv libs, and stock zlib and bzip2 libs.
I've had to change CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE to -O1 -DNDEBUG, because -O2,
-O3, -Os caused wodim to crash without leaving a stack trace. This may
be a problem with TDM/MinGW gcc compiler, I haven't checked with
standard MinGW gcc compiler.
MinGW doesn't support symbolic links (such as include/usal -->
libusal/usal), so I had to change CMakeLists.txt accordingly
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Debburn-devel