[Debburn-devel] sections query: burn and image creator apps and libs

George Danchev danchev at spnet.net
Thu Feb 11 19:59:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

the following question was thrown at me, so I guess it would be wise to sound
your opinion a bit:

I really wonder why wodim and cdrskin are in
"otherosfs" whereas dvd+rw-tools is in "utils".
Is there a chance to get all three together in
one category ? ("utils" seems appropriate.)

Should we consider burning apps and libs to be in utils and image creators
apps and libs into otherosfs?

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>