[Debburn-devel] LG CH08LS10 not burning CDs

surfed god at youhavechoice.com
Thu Jan 28 19:45:12 UTC 2010

Burnspeed is now pretty good, pretty much max for this drive for CD's and
single layer DVD's but for DVD+DL i can only do 4x on a 6x drive and 8x
disks. Trying 6x gives me a coaster after 1mb written with buffer under run
error.
I will refrain from much more testing as my garbage bin is filling up with
coasters :)
regards
Sascha