[Debburn-devel] Burning corrupted data CDs with wodim

Jérôme jerome at jolimont.fr
Sat Jul 31 12:48:54 UTC 2010

Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:45:34 +0200
Thomas Schmitt a écrit:

> You should next test whether program wodim
> burns successfully with option -sao .

It does. I created an .iso file with Xfburn and burnt it successfully with
wodim using the following command :

wodim -sao -v dev=/dev/sr0 speed=4 driveropts=burnfree fs=29m -data -nopad
xfburn.iso

> Brasero already has a libburn plugin. I am not
> aware what write mode it uses by default.

I didn't understand how to activate this plugin. I'm not sure it is installed
and I don't know what package I could miss if it is not.

Anyway, problem kinda solved. At least spotted and partly understood. wodim
is not guilty.

Thank you very much.

--
Jérôme