[Debburn-devel] AHCI mode causes DVD-R disks to fail burning.

Josiah Jensen jjensen at exacq.com
Thu Jul 14 11:51:43 UTC 2011

It does not seem to cause an error.  It merely hangs with no indication
that anything is wrong.  After a time, the mouse will stop working, and we
have to reboot the server.
I will repeat my steps and see if I can find any log messages from that
timeframe.

When we switch the mode to IDE this problem goes away.  But obviously we
would prefer AHCI.

Thank you,
Josiah Jensen
Technical Support Manager