[Debburn-devel] How I can get ISO9660/HFS image options it were built within?

Кайрат Рахимов kayratr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:27:13 UTC 2011

Hi, I have firmware file in ISO9660/HFS image, firmware linux based. I
can modify it, but can't make exactly the same image. my images don't
work.and there are a lot of differences when comparing in hex. I tried a
few combinations of options in GENISOIMAGE to build image with, but not
succeed yet.
So here is my question, is there any way to get options image where
built with, maybe by some signatures in hex  or any.

Thanks, Kayrat Rakhimov.