[Debburn-devel] Mid-life-crisis switch to Linux development

Panthera Lionel pantheralionel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:50:54 UTC 2012

Fwoah thanks for your response this is what happens when i talk to
somebody who pulls a curiosity thread and all hell in the accumulated
databases over the past few years somehow or rather is broken open
wide .. genisoimage or rather debian and as of yesterday night
virtualbox and linuxmint is the "entry" point where i rekindled my love
for linux after a five year break doing windows project coordination and
little development and as such i had only the ability to see things from
a project point of view instead of how engineering actually works so to
me writing a simple dvd player app in linux was my first intention and
realising how much linux has grown over a timeless period is even a
greater delight

for the past while i have been a believer in the creator too and just
when somebody nudged me and said u should check out the "other side"
called zazen where freedom of inquiry is central and no books and no
single person is always right and now i am at 30 staring at ASP.NET and
the Bible and on my other hand a bunch of beans which my mother said to
listen to me just eat your beans whether coffee-java or these days we
have beans from all over the world .. just  ignore your dad (ahem :))

.. If it is alright with you gently and respectfully may i join the
xorriso mailing list (libburn-hackers{at}pykix.org) and ch eck out the
source codes perhaps ( ? ) :) and see what good stuffs is being done so
far for the project as u mentioned it is still undergoing active
development compared to genisoimage ..

with regard to your technical replies below at this juncture i dare not
respond as the predicament on my side is such that i do not know what i
do not know and as such no flaunting of my naiveity in front of a
professional audience as such :))

thanks and keep in touch

warm rgds..
lionel