[dcontrol] Names, code, work

Fabricio Cannini segfaulter@yahoo.com.br
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 00:39:31 -0300 (ART)

CFG looks much like what i was thinking,
but with more layers.

Layer 1:
High-level GUI (QT, GTK, HTML, etc)
that will do the eye-candy stuff.

Layer 2:
Mid-level componentized python scripts,
will be used by the GUI to handle the config files.

Layer 3:
Low-level raw config files.

I've mentioned python (even thought i love Perl)
because it is not a small project,
that must be very well organized (OO coded)
to grow with minimal pain, and python seems the
language that best fits our needs.

I want to hear from you creatures,
what do you think about these ideas??

 --- Agney Lopes Roth Ferraz