[dcontrol] IRC meeting

Paranoid paranoid@pcwereld.be
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:28:23 +0200

Sometime soon there will be a second irc meeting to make some decisions
about the project. I've updated the proposal on debian wiki to reflect
the discussions on the mailing list.

1) agenda of the meeting

- Multiple GUI's, how?

- Config files - the backend

- Finding the gaps, what configtools should we write ourselves, which
one should we modify/promote further to make them work nicely on debian?

- What programming/scripting language

There will probably some voting and decision making and this should end
up in a semi-final draft.

This agenda is not complete

2) date & time

Evening or weekend probably

We should take into consideration that there will be first some
reflection on the agenda and that next this will be forwarded to the
-devel mailing list.

(personal note: i'm out next week from wendnesday till sunday morning,
so i vote against any of these dates)