[dcontrol] Hi people

David Moreno Garza damog@damog.net
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:34:01 -0500

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 15:27, Philipp Kindt wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> I just have subscribed the mailinglist.
> As there is no information on the alioth page yet, I would like to ask
> if there is anything you discussed about the project yet? And I read

What alioth page? If you are trying to access Alioth's project website,
you'll be directly sent to the Debian Control Center wiki:
http://debcontrol.alioth.debian.org, there is fortunately, a little
bunch of information already, there.

> you're going to use rexx. What exactly are you going to write in c/c++?
> Keep me up to date (I will be away for 3 weeks from Sunday)

You can keep updated by yourself being on the mailing list.

> Thanks

Thank you.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 GPG 356E16CD - 84F0 E180 8AF6 E8D0 842F  B520 63F3 08DB 356E 16CD