[debhelper-devel] www.lists.alioth.debian.org

Eldora | HKSEO Media Ltd eldorahaywoodpeter6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 09:15:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I came across-your contact over the-web and wanted to-share a brief note. I
think a few-changes, aesthetically and/or SEO-wise, can make your
site-convert more-visitors into leads-and also get it placed-higher in the
organic search-results, for a few of the select terms.

Organic-SEO is more important now than ever before, despite the current
difficulty everyone finds themselves facing regarding the lack of
organic-keyword-data and traffic. Your business definitely needs to have an
SEO strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of
online marketing; it remains one of the single most important components of
any organization's branding efforts and online presence.

I would just-need to know-which (if not both) services-you're open to
checking out-information about, either web-design or-SEO. Would you be-open
to seeing more-brief info / quote for what-I would like to accomplish?

Best regards,

Eldora | Director MKT

中国hkseo

Headquarters: 25/F., One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Other Offices: USA | New Zealand | Australia | UAE | Singapore

嗨,

我碰到你的联系人在网上和想分享一个简短的说明。我认为一些变化,美观和或SEO明
智的,可以让你的网站更多的访问者转换为线索,并把它放置在较高的有机搜索结
果,少数的选择条件。

有机SEO更重要的是,现在比以往任何时候,尽管目前的困难每个人都认为自己面临着
对缺乏有机的关键字数据和流量。您的企业肯定是需要有,如果你有兴趣在以后的网络
营销方面发生的SEO策略;但它仍然是任何企业的品牌推广的力度和网上存在的最重要的
组成部分之一。

我只需要知道哪些(如果不是两个)服务 - 你开到检查出相关信息,无论是网页设计
或SEO。你会不会开到看到越来越多的简要信息/报价我想实现什么?

最好的问候,