[debhelper-devel] AFRICAN UNION COMMISSION Debhelper

AFRICAN UNION COMMISSION audiplomat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 22:42:41 UTC 2014

AFRICAN UNION COMMISSION,
Co-Operate headquarter
Addis ABaba in Ethiopia

Dear Debhelper
 This is the voice of the African Union and the Economics of west African states, in recent years our great continent is not like this, to maintain a good relationship with all foreign beneficiaries that has been helping children from war countries, the African union and the ECOWAS decide to hold her a meeting in African union co-operate headquarter Addis ABaba in Ethiopia to address this issue.

The African union have gathered some information of how some people have being diverting fund that belongs to people from war torn countries, most especially children from South Sudan,Sudan, Somalia, sierra Leone, Liberia,Rwanda, Democratic Republic Congo,Ghana .

Due to the consistent delay and the irregularities in Ghana, Togo and Benin,West Africa, the African union and the ECOWAS has mandated I His Excellency Erastus Mwencha, Deputy Chairperson of the African Union Commission the Chairman African Union Fund Monetary Committee.

Due to the irregularities that has erupted in our financial institutions I invited the minister of finance AFRICA for a round table meeting which took place last week Saturday at the presidential Villa with his Excellency president Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya who presided over the meeting.

I have set a secret body to investigate the police, Kotoka international airport, to West Africa and East Africa ,South Africa.

 Among the 70 consignment that was recover 4 among the box contain Gold and diamond which was discovered after scanning and it weight 300kg andd i want you to receive it at the United Nations Office in Malaysia,
Email: kualalumpur at un-icef.org  Tel:+601 1235 08396.
60 consignments has been recovered so far and 10 out of them are containing clean and spendable cash which two among the 10 boxes (1) 15 million Euro, (2) 40 million Euro, all clean funds has been counted with counting machines and sealed back into the consignment boxes under the surveillance of the African union, the Economics of west Africa states(ECOWAS), the United Nations and the IMF Africa chapter and all clean funds has been registered under the law.

You don't have to stress yourself over anything before you can receive your fund, what is required from you now is to pay for the administrative charges, this will enable your fund get to you successfully without any intercession.

Hope to hear from you soonest
Regards
His Excellency Erastus Mwencha,
Deputy Chairperson